I’ve been using doTERRA essential oils for a little over 3 years now. I’ve used a lot of store bought oils and I did a lot of research on the other companies out there. What really caught my attention is the purity of the oils and the testing that is shown to anyone who asks. In fact, the Respiratory Blend is what got me started on this wonderful journey with doTERRA.
I want to tell you first and foremost, I am so happy that more and more families have begun to use essential oils rather than over the counter medications. I love to hear peoples testimonials about how the oils have worked for them, So if you have a testimonial please don’t be afraid to share it with me. I believe there is an essential oil for everyone regardless of the brand.
Why I LOVE doTERRA
- The Potency. doTERRA set out to create a brand that was way above and beyond the expected standard. They wanted to create something more with more value. They wanted to ensure only the highest standard of health and wellness. They wanted to be sure we as consumers were getting the highest quality products. They test their oils 7 different ways to make sure they are pure and safe for therapeutic use.
- The Transparency of the company. I love that the testing that was mentioned above is done not only within the company but is also tested by a third-party as well. On the bottle of every oil is a Q code that can be scanned and you can see how these oils are made. With this code you can also learn more about that oil. You can check your batch here. Just type in the batch number found on the bottom of every bottle to access a downloadable PDF with the rating.
- Co-Impact Sourcing. What is co-impact sourcing you ask? “Cō-Impact Sourcing is an initiative that seeks to develop long-term, mutually beneficial supplier partnerships while creating sustainable jobs and providing reliable income in underdeveloped areas. dōTERRA is committed to the ethical treatment of its suppliers by providing on-time payments at fair prices. Growers and harvesters are encouraged to form cooperative groups to share collective benefits and bargaining power while improving skills and capacity.” Our oils come from all over the world. In doing this we are able to help impoverished countries regain footing. Our growers and distillers are able to make their communities stronger because we guarantee fair and on time payments for the oils they are providing for us. None of our oils come from our own lands but rather from others where they are indigenous, therefore grown in the best possible conditions for those plants.
4. The charity work. There are so many charities that doTERRA is a part of it is astounding. The healing hands foundation, operation underground railroad, Days for girls and so much more! The love and compassion for the company it’s self is enough to bring tears to your eyes. They do so much!
5. The Rewards!! doTERRA rewards their members in soo many ways. All members receive a 25% discount on products and exclusive access to promotions and product launches. If you choose to enroll in the Loyalty Rewards program, you receive even more benefits such as up to 30% of your purchases back as points to use toward free products and the ability to earn the product of the month. If you choose to share doTERRA with others as a Wellness Advocate you get the ability to earn commissions, the support of an amazing team and access to free business tools and resources. It is one of the few companies that doesn’t charge you a monthly fee for your own personalized website. Want to learn more? Email me here to get more information.
6. I LOVE the business model! I had no intentions of selling doTERRA when I first signed up. I just wanted to free my family of toxins and preservatives. Once I saw how amazing the products really were I wanted to share them with everyone! The compensation plan is incredible! The training’s are out of this world and never ending. The support from my upline is amazing. I will be writing a blog post about how you can start to work for this company as well, so stay tuned in for that!
I truly and 100% believe that essential oils are for everyone! There should not be a home without them!
With that being said, again, It doesn’t matter to me which company you decide to go with, as long as you at least try one! If this is something that interests you please reach out to me and I would be happy to send you a sample. You can email me here!
If starting a doTERRA journey is right for you let me know! I want to help you have the best experience possible! Not only will you get this amazing doTERRA family, you will also get me through this whole experience. I will be with you every step of the way! I am so excited for your journey to begin, so why not start today?!
If you would like to join my facebook group you can do so here! Are you ready to order essential oils now? If so, click here and I would be happy to get you started. I can’t wait to hear from you! And as an added bonus if you would like to receive my monthly email newsletter, you can click here!
Please note any rude comments or comments including links to another brand will be deleted. This post was intended solely for doterra and why I chose this company for my family.